The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) is responsible for organizing and administering the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Haryana TET (HTET). In schools connected to the Haryana government, the Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) administers the HTET to primary teachers, postgraduate teachers (PGT), and trained graduate teachers (TGT). Applicants must hold a B.Ed. or teaching diploma in order to apply for this exam.
This exam evaluates candidates’ suitability as secondary, elementary, and senior secondary school teachers. Those who wish to teach in Haryana’s government schools must pass the HTET 2023 Exam. The National Council for Teacher Education and the Haryana Department of School Education have established guidelines that will be followed for administering the HTET 2023 Exam.
Haryanatet Level 1 Teachers For 1 to 5
The first level is for primary teachers who must be able to serve the children of classes one to five. This test involves queries that will reveal aspirants’ mental level to them. This all is mandatory because they are going to serve cute little soldiers.
Eligibility Criteria (Documents)
The basic requirement is a senior secondary (or equivalent) qualification (with 50% marks) recognized By (NCTE).
Completing matric or higher education in Hindi/Sanskrit is also a mandatory thing.
Haryana tet Level 2- Teachers For 5 to 8
This level is for teachers who are graduates in their specific topic. It is because they are going to handle future stars. So, checking the teacher’s grip on their specific topic is a mandatory thing. For this, such tests are designed to reveal the aspirant’s excellence in every single subject like science, Math, Hindi, or Social study.
Rather than having minimum education, the degree in their specific topic is also an essential thing.
Level 3- Teachers For 9 to 12
This is the level for testing of such teachers who must have the strength to polish their talents. These teachers must be experts in their specific topic and should have the capabilities to enhance the brilliance of these stars with their experience.
Educational Criteria For Haryana TET
Matric or secondary education must be in Hindi. Despite this, they must own a degree in their specific subject from a recognized university. When it comes to passing marks, the aspirant must earn more than 50% marks in their subject.
Important Note: Some changes are happening in the criteria for teaching jobs in Haryana. According to the changes, you are not eligible to apply for a job with a CTET certificate. The certificate of HTET is an essential requirement for applying for a teaching job.
How To Apply For HTET? Online Available
The main positive point of this registration process is that you can apply from the comfort of your home. Let’s go to applying process,
- You must approach their official site and make an account.
- Now, select your level of application. You can choose anyone from these 3 levels that suits your education and excellence. (All levels are mentioned above)
- After choosing the level, you have to wait for some seconds. Soon, you will get a registration form.
- Fill in the whole form and upload it on the form upload option.
- Providing other compulsory information is also required. Your photo, Thumb impression, and signature are the main information you have to upload.
Official SITE Haryana tet: https://htet2023.in/
Note: Before going to process, ensure that you have images of your thumb expression, signature, and others under the required size. It will save you from panic during the registration process.
Image sizes: 10 to 20 kb for signature, 10 to 30 kb for Thumb expression, and 10 to 50kb for your photo (3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)) are three necessary sizes for your compulsory documents.
- After uploading all the documents, it’s time to pay the fee. After sending the fee to their account, you must share a fee form to ensure it. Fees are different according to levels.
- Keep your registration details secret and never share them with others. Keep a copy of the registration page as proof that will help you in any uncomfortable situation.