GUJCET Merit List 2024 at, Merit List Link

By Sima Rani

Published on:

Follow Us
GUJCET Merit List 2024

ACPC ( admission committee for the professional course) released the GUJCET 2024 provisional merit list on the website on 6 June. This exam has been conducts on 31 March. The candidates who appear in this exam are waiting for their results and merit list.

The provisional merit list has already released on portal on 6 June, and now GUJCET final merit list 2024 will released on 13 June. The candidates who took part in counselling will able to get merit list, that consists their names if qualified. Under counselling, there are 2 rounds, the 1st round is based on GUJCET marks and 2nd round is based on candidate marks they get in JEE mains exam. The authority will soon release the final merit list on 13 June.

GUJCET 2024 merit list

GUJCET 2024 provisional merit list was released on the website on 6 June. The candidates who give their GUJCET 2024 exam for professional courses are now waiting for their final merit list. The final merit list will expected to release on 13 June on portal. After this, candidates will get a direct link to download their merit list and check their names in it.

The exam results of candidate of their 12th standard are used 60% to produce a merit list. The remaining 40% are used from the GUJCET exam, in which the candidate appears. The candidates will allowed to complete their choice filling from 1 June to 17 June. It is suggested to candidates to regularly visit the official website to stay updated of GUJCET merit list.

GUJCET 2024 merit list overview

After the Gujcet 2024  exam has been over on 31 March, the candidates are waiting for their merit list to check whether they will clear this exam or not. The provisional merit list is released by the authority on 6 June, and now they will release the final merit list on 13 June.

Conducting AuthorityAdmission Committee for Professional Courses
Exam Gujarat Common Entrance Test
GUJCET 2024 Exam Date31 March 2024
Final merit list date13 June
Counseling Dates28 May 2024
Official Website

GUJCET merit list dates 2024

According to reports, the ACPC has set specific dates for the merit list to be released. From the GUJCET exam date to the provisional and final merit list, the candidate should know about all the dates.

GUJCET 2024 Exam31 March 2024
GUJCET 2024 Provisional Merit List6 June 2024
GUJCET 2024 Final Merit List13 June 2024

How to download the GUJCET 2024 merit list

The merit list will soon released by ACPC on website and allowed candidates to download it. The candidates need to follow the given steps to download their merit list.

  • First, you should visit the official website,
  • Now, you can find the ” GUJCET 2024 merit list” link and tap on it
  • Your ACPC merit list will appear on the screen
  • You can check your name in this list

In case you find any error in it, you can raise an objection against it and request the required changes. 

GUJCET tie-breaking 2024

After the release of the merit list, If any of two or more candidates will get the same score in the GUJCET 2024 exam, then it is called the tie-breaking condition. In this case, applicants need to know about the tie-breaking factors given below.

  • The candidate who gets more score in physics and mathematics will get more preferences.
  • Those who have superior chemistry and math scores will take less preference.
  • If there is a tie among candidates after these categories, then their sectional marks will compared.

Leave a Comment