Every person knows about Ration Cards. If we talk about the Haryana ration card, it is an important document. The ration card is issued by the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Haryana government. Citizens can get various benefits from government schemes if they have ration cards. With ration cards, Haryana citizens can get rice, wheat, sugar, and kerosene oil at cheap rates from PDF shops.
The new ration cards are made, and changes come to it from time to time. If you also want to get a free ration, then you should check that your name is present on your family ration card. If your name is not there on the ration card, then you can apply for your ration card at http://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/search-rc. Once you apply, you can check the status of your ration card application online in the list by visiting their food and supplies department website.
Haryana Ration Card List 2024
The Haryana Ration Card is an essential document the state authorities give to households in Haryana, India. It is an eligibility certificate for getting essential commodities at subsidized prices under the Public Distribution System (PDS). This document is crucial to the government’s initiative to ensure food security for all, especially those in lower-income households.
Overview of Haryana Ration Card List APL/BPL/AAY
|Food and Civil Supplies Department, Haryana
|Ration card list
Importance of Haryana Ration Card
The importance of the Haryana Ration Card lies in its couple of roles:
- Access to Subsidized Food: Cardholders should buy basic food like rice, wheat, and sugar at a rate
- Proof of Identity: The ration card also serves as a valid ID and address evidence for diverse government and non-governmental programs.
- Eligibility for Government Schemes: It is often used to determine eligibility for numerous welfare schemes supplied by the government.
Types of Ration Cards in Haryana
There are typically 3 kinds of ration cards issued in Haryana:
APL (Above Poverty Line) Ration Cards
Families of Haryana who are above the poverty line and do not have financial constraints at home can get their APL Ration Card (Above the Poverty Line) made. Families can get their APL Ration Card (Above the Poverty Line) made. The annual earnings of the individual should now not exceed ₹ 100,000. To such ration card holders, rations up to 15 kg are given at a very low rate.
BPL (Below Poverty Line) Ration Cards
Those households of Haryana whose annual income is up to ₹ ten thousand and these families residing under the poverty line can get a BPL ration card made. Those households for whom BPL ration card is made. They are given a ration of up to 25 kg every month at a very cost-effective- rate.
AAY Ration Cards
The Haryana AAY Ration Card is made for those households that are the poorest. Such households wherein no individual in residence has a hard and fast income, or there’s no earning individual in the house. In this sort of scenario, a coloured ration card is made for that own family, whose name is Haryana MY Ration Card. To such ration card holders, rations up to 35 kg are given at a totally cheap rate.
You need to have the following documents to complete your Ration card application procedure.
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook
- Recent passport-length photograph
- Gas connection
- Caste certificates
How to Check Ration Card Application Status
Applicants can check the popularity of their application online or by visiting the ration card centre or website online. It’s essential to keep a copy of the application receipt for future purposes. The BPL Ration Card ensures access to backed food grains and acts as a vital file for availing of numerous different government schemes and benefits.
- Visit the Official Portal: Go to the Haryana Saral Portal or the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana’s site, https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/search-rc.
- Access the section to find Ration card application
- Enter Required Details: You may additionally need to go into details, which include the application number, own family ID, or UID number, depending on the necessities.
- Submit and View Status: Submit the question after getting into the important information. The contemporary status of your ration card application might be displayed.
- Status via SMS: In a few cases, you could additionally take a look at the status by SMS by typing SARAL <space> <Application ID/Ticket No.> and sending it to 7738299899.
How to download the Haryana Ration Card 2024
Family ID is vital to the Haryana Ration Card download. If you have a family ID, then you may download the ration card by following the steps.
- First of all, go to the official website.
- From the homepage, click on the Search Ration Card link through the dropdown of the Citizen Corner menu.
- Now input PPP Family ID and Captcha.
- Click on the “Get Member details” button.
- OTP will come to your registered phone number. Input it.
- Now select the name of any family member. Click on the search button.
- Now, the Ration Card option will appear on the display screen.
- By clicking on the pdf button, download your ration card.
In case your name has now not been shown in the ration card list for a few purposes, then you may make corrections in the family ID from the closest CSC centre. If you have your name in your family ID or you checked the ration card status approved, then you can download the Haryana Ration Card online by following the above steps.